California Real Estate Online Streaming Exam Cram Video and Workbook
California Real Estate Online Streaming Exam Cram Video and WorkbookPrice: $128.00
Do you benefit from visual learning? If so, this Online Streaming Exam Cram Video provides a comprehensive review to help you prepare for the state exam.
Allied’s Online Streaming Exam Cram Video provides you with up-to-date, relevant instruction that readies you for the California real estate licensing exam. It includes over 11 hours of material that was created specifically for distance learners. This is a one-on-one session with tutor that can be played and replayed. This video comes with interactive workbook, which has a comprehensive study outline of the exam, math made easy, and sample practice questions. Plus, you can stream any of the videos, making it easy to review on the go!
Many schools offer 30+ hours of review. We have cut that down, teaching you only what you need to know. It is structured into chapters that contain information and practice questions to reinforce knowledge. Online Streaming Exam Cram Video and Workbook tutorial are designed to be used together.
Stream Your Videos Anytime, Anywhere!
With the new streaming option, you can access your videos on the go! You have access to the videos through your iBoard login. This access will last for 90 days after the first time you log into them. online Streaming Videos, divided into the following sections. Each section is delivered as an individual video in the streaming format.
Why Allied’s Online Streaming Exam Cram Video Prep?
- Our Top-Selling Exam Prep Product
- Presented by Seasoned Real Estate Professionals
- Proven Study Techniques Ensure You Pass the First Time
- Convenient Streaming Option
What You Will Receive:
- Online Streaming Exam Cram Videos
- 11 Hours of Relevant, Comprehensive Material
- Exam Cram Workbook
- 24/7 Access to the Videos ( Streaming)
What You Will Review:
- Property, Estates & Ownership
- Encumbrances and Transfer of Ownership
- Contracts: The Basics
- Agency Relationships
- Real Estate Finance (Loans and Lending Institutions)
- Land Use, Subdivisions and Housing
- Disclosures in Real Estate
- Escrow and Closing
- Valuation and Appraisal
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Specialization
Enroll now or talk with an Allied Representative today.