Texas Real Estate Brokerage Course
Texas Real Estate Brokerage CoursePrice: $88.00
If you’ve ever wondered what it takes to run a successful real estate brokerage, this course offers a realistic picture of the planning and managing involved. Learn how to finance your business, sharpen your management and leadership skills, and develop a winning recruiting and hiring strategy. New correspondence version with convenient downloadable PDFs. TREC approved.
About Your Texas Real Estate Course
Gain access to PDF eBooks to read on the go and take quizzes and exams online!
- Convenient eBooks in Downloadable PDF Format
- No Seat Time Requirement – You may complete courses in no less than three days (max 12 hours per day)
- Quizzes and Final Exams Completed Online
- 100% Required on All Assignments, except Final
- Proctored Final Exam
- Hardcopy Textbooks Available for an Additional Cost
Texas Real Estate Brokerage (30 Hours)
This course teaches you what it takes to run a successful real estate brokerage firm. Discover how to manage agents as you learn to run and grow your business. This is a 30-hour correspondence course with online quizzes and final.
- Real Estate Brokerage, online text
- 13 required modules: 30 Hours
- Each unit includes: Overview, Objectives, Assignments (Textbook Reading, Supplemental Reading), Multiple-Choice Practice Quizzes, Multiple-Choice Module Exam, Case Studies in Modules 3, 6 and 8
- Online Final (covers 1-13): 60 Multiple-Choice questions, Non-proctored, 2 hour time limit
Real Estate Brokerage provides valuable insight into the “business” of real estate. If you’ve ever wondered what it takes to run a successful real estate brokerage, this comprehensive course offers a realistic picture of the planning and managing involved.
Real Estate Brokerage features practical advice on how to finance your business, how to sharpen your management and leadership skills, and how to develop a winning recruiting and hiring strategy. Additional topics include selecting a facility, managing risk, analyzing the competition, utilizing proven marketing and advertising strategies, effectively managing your time, and using the latest technology to your advantage.
With the use of real-life anecdotes, graphics, and charts, this course will guide you through the process of starting and managing a brokerage, and help you with the many decisions you’ll encounter along the way.
- Identify methods by which you can plan and start a brokerage
- Recognize the factors that create a real estate market and classify potential competition
- Recall the steps in managing risk
- Distinguish between and identify sources of equity and debt financing
- Recall factors in selecting a facility
- Differentiate among types of commercial leases and their standard clauses
- Identify the elements of a marketing plan
- Specify elements of an effective ad and recognize different marketing avenues
- Distinguish between leadership traits and management styles
- Differentiate between an independent contractor and employee
- Indicate methods brokers use to attract, qualify, and hire agents for their brokerages
- Identify long-term goals, short-term goals, and time management guidelines
- Recognize the value of training to increase retention of sales agents
- Recognize the value of following ethical and legal business practices when operating a brokerage
- Recall the methods used to evaluate a business
- Distinguish between organic and inorganic growth
Enroll now or talk with an Allied Representative today.
TREC Approved Proprietary School ID # 990009260; QE Provider # 0595; MCE Provider #04850