Texas Real Estate Finance Course
Texas Real Estate Finance CoursePrice: $88.00
Why Choose Allied?
In-House Proctor Included with Tuition (Save up to $207!)
Live Support Until 8 p.m. CST on Weekdays
Lowest Tuition You’ll Find
Payment Options Available (or Pay as You Go with $88 Courses)
You will learn about the impact of financial markets on real estate transactions and the growing role of technology in financing. This course also explores all the available options to homebuyers. New correspondence version with convenient downloadable PDFs. TREC approved.
Allied’s Proctoring Service is available for students enrolled in any Texas pre-licensing course. To schedule an appointment, students should access the "Proctor" button in the course’s toolbar. From there, students may launch a calendar of available dates and times. Once scheduled, students will receive a confirmation email with additional instructions.
About Your Texas Real Estate Course
Gain access to PDF eBooks to read on the go and take quizzes and exams online!
- Convenient eBooks in Downloadable PDF Format
- No Seat Time Requirement – You may complete courses in no less than three days (max 12 hours per day)
- Quizzes and Final Exams Completed Online
- 100% Required on All Assignments, except Final
- Proctored Final Exam
- Hardcopy Textbooks Available for an Additional Cost
Texas Real Estate Finance (30 Hours)
Learn about the different types of loans and the role money has to play in real estate transactions. This is a 30-hour correspondence course with online quizzes and final.
- Texas Real Estate Finance, Leigh Conway
- 10 required units: 30 Hours
- Each unit includes: Overview, Objectives and Assignments with Textbook Reading, Supplemental Reading, Multiple-Choice Practice Quiz, Multiple-Choice Unit Exam and 3 case Studies in Units 3, 5 and 9
- Online Final (covers 1-10): 60 multiple-choice questions; Proctored; 2-hour time limit
Real Estate Finance covers basic finance principles. You will learn about the impact of financial markets on real estate transactions and the growing role of technology in financing. You will also learn about the many options that are available to homebuyers.
- Characterize the role of money in the U.S. economy and in the real estate industry specifically
- Recognize the purpose of and participants in the mortgage markets, the types of lenders and loan originators, and the difference between retail and wholesale loan originators
- Differentiate among loan amortization types and specify features of real estate loans
- Identify and differentiate among various types of loan programs and financing options
- Recall aspects of the real estate loan origination process, including application, underwriting, and funding decisions
- Distinguish among types and features of real estate finance instruments
- Recognize elements of the settlement process, including loan servicing issues
- Identify facets of loan default and related procedures, as well as aspects of the foreclosure process
- Recall fair lending legislation and specify the consumer protections provided by each fair lending law
Enroll now or talk with an Allied Representative today.
TREC Approved Proprietary School ID # 990009260; QE Provider # 0595; MCE Provider #04850
Course code: 9-TX-FINANCE-16