Texas Real Estate Appraisal
Texas Real Estate AppraisalPrice: $88.00
This course teaches you about the appraisal profession, including the regulatory and licensing agencies and the specific levels of real property appraiser classifications. Benefit from the distance education format. TREC approved.
Texas Estate Appraisal (30 Hours)
Learn the ins and outs of the appraisal professional and the impact it has on your real estate career. This is a 30-hour distance education course with online quizzes and final.
- Real Estate Appraial
- 15 required units: 30 Hours
- Each unit includes: Overview, Objectives, Assignments, Multiple-Choice Lesson Quizzes, Multiple-Choice Unit Exam
- Online Final: 60 Multiple-Choice Questions
In this course, you will learn about the appraisal profession, including the regulatory and licensing agencies and the specific levels of real property appraiser classifications. You will distinguish among the real property concepts and characteristics. Legal considerations and economic principles will be reviewed. Characteristics of the real estate markets will be discussed. From this discussion, you will understand how integral the markets are to real estate transactions.
In addition, you will examine the appraisal process, including the three main appraisal methods that are used to develop an opinion of value along with the highest and best use. You will learn how to inspect the subject property and how to identify items that an appraiser must consider when inspecting the exterior and interior of a property. The steps involved in the reconciliation process will be analyzed, and the appraisal reports that are recognized by USPAP will be identified. You will gain a better understanding of the importance of ethical appraisal practices by reviewing the USPAP standards that appraisers must follow in federally regulated transactions. Appraisal math and statistical concepts will be outlined as well.
- Identify real estate appraiser licensing and regulatory agencies and specify the levels of real property appraiser classifications
- Recall the characteristics and ownership interests of real and personal property and the manner in which those interests in real property can be encumbered and conveyed
- Recognize the elements that create value and the factors and economic principles that influence the various types of value
- Recall characteristics of markets that are integral to real estate transactions—primary and secondary mortgage markets and real estate markets
- Indicate the order and purpose of the steps in the appraisal process
- Identify the items an appraiser must consider when inspecting the site and the exterior and interior of a property
- Identify the three main appraisal methods used to develop an opinion of value, including their applications and methodologies
- Indicate the steps in reconciliation to determine the final value estimate and identify the appraisal reports recognized by USPAP
- Recall the USPAP standards that appraisers must follow in federally regulated transactions
- Solve appraisal problems using basic math, algebra, and statistics
Enroll now or talk with an Allied Representative today.
TREC Approved Proprietary School ID # 990009260; QE Provider # 0595; MCE Provider #04850
Course code: 9-TX-APPR-16