Texas Property Management Course
Texas Property Management CoursePrice: $88.00
This course gives a practical description of the “nuts and bolts” of the business of property management. You will learn the secrets of the trade and the value of professionalism and ethics that will assist you in maximizing the income to the owners, while protecting the asset and treating tenants fairly. New correspondence version with convenient downloadable PDFs. TREC approved.
About Your Texas Real Estate Course
Gain access to PDF eBooks to read on the go and take quizzes and exams online!
- Convenient eBooks in Downloadable PDF Format
- No Seat Time Requirement – You may complete courses in no less than three days (max 12 hours per day)
- Quizzes and Final Exams Completed Online
- 100% Required on All Assignments, except Final
- Proctored Final Exam
- Hardcopy Textbooks Available for an Additional Cost
Texas Property Management (30 Hours)
Learn what it takes to setup and run a property management company. Become familiar with maintaining a property, dealing with tenant needs as well as increasing profit for owners. This is a 30-hour correspondence course with online quizzes and final.
- Property Management, 6th edition, 3rd printing, Dwight Norris, 2014
- 15 required units: 30 Hours
- Each unit includes: Overview, Objectives, Assignments, Multiple-Choice Lesson Quizzes, Multiple-Choice Unit Exam
- Online Final (covers 1-15): Must log 1500 minutes prior to access, 60 Multiple-Choice questions, Proctored, 2 hour time limit
The Property Management course gives a practical description of the “nuts and bolts” of the business of property management. You will learn the secrets of the trade and the value of professionalism and ethics that will assist you in maximizing the income to the owners, while protecting the asset and treating tenants fairly.
Other topics covered in the course tenant relations; landlord/tenant law; leasing/renting; human resources; office administration; insurance; financial statements/budgets; building maintenance; vendor services; and property management as a career.
- Name the different types of properties that can be managed
- Identify the different types of residential property
- Classify the different types of commercial property
- Recognize the economic influences affecting the real estate market
- Indicate the aspects of setting up and running a property management company
- Stipulate the important clauses contained in a management agreement
- Clarify methods of creating, presenting, and evaluating the management plan
- Recognize types of risk and estimate ways to minimize their physical and/or financial impact
- Recognize different types of maintenance and recall the steps used to develop a maintenance program
- Specify the reasons to create, implement, and evaluate a marketing plan
- Recall the leasing process from creating a leasing plan to signing a lease
- Recollect classifications of leases and clauses used in lease contracts
- Characterize methods used to establish and improve relationships with tenants
- Recall the types of common interest developments and the various aspects of their management
- Name the landlord-tenant laws, consumer protections laws, and environmental safety laws in relation to property management
Enroll now or talk with an Allied Representative today.
TREC Approved Proprietary School ID # 990009260; QE Provider # 0595; MCE Provider #04850
Course code: 9-TX-PROPMGT-16