7 Hour SAFE Core: Continuing Education (10736)
7 Hour SAFE Core: Continuing Education (10736)Price: $41.00
Keep your license up to date with Allied’s 2019 7 Hour SAFE Core Continuing Education Course.
Why Allied’s Online SAFE Continuing Education Course?
- 100% Online Education
- Fulfill National CE Requirements
- Progress Online, According to Your Busy Schedule
What You Will Receive:
- 7 Hour SAFE Core: Continuing Education (10736)
About the Course:
- 7 Required Modules
- Multiple Choice Quizzes and Module Exam
- PowerPoint presentation
- Case Study (module 7 only)
- Online Final - 25 multiple-choice questions; non-proctored; 50-minute time limit
- Course Syllabus
- Recall fair lending laws and specify the consumer protections they each provide.
- Identify the characteristics of predatory lending and mortgage fraud.
- Recognize nontraditional mortgage products and their lending standards.
Allied’s 7-Hour SAFE CORE Continuing Education course is a 7-hour online continuing education (CE) course. It is designed to satisfy the CE education requirements for all core requirements, including 3 hours of federal laws and regulations, 2 hours of ethics: fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues, and 2 hours of nontraditional mortgage products. The course includes a review of disclosure and timing issues of the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure, provides an overview of consumer protections a summary of the characteristics of ethical behavior, predatory lending, and mortgage fraud; and a discussion of nontraditional mortgage products and their lending standards.
This course is available until December 31, 2019. In order to meet the 2019 deadline for on time renewal, we strongly suggest that you complete the course in its entirety by December 17, 2019.
Regulations and fees vary depending on Agency (i.e. DRE, CA-DBO) and Entity (Company, Branch, Individual). For specific information, go to http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/slr/common/renewals/Pages/default.aspx.
Allied will pay the $10.50 credit banking fee to the NMLS upon successful course completions.