1 Hour SAFE Redesigned URLA: Continuing Education (10753)
1 Hour SAFE Redesigned URLA: Continuing Education (10753)Price: $28.00
Keep your license up to date with Allied’s 2019 1 Hour SAFE: Redesigned URLA continuing education course.
Why Allied’s Online SAFE Continuing Education Course?
- 100% Online Education
- Fulfill National CE Requirements
- Progress Online, According to Your Busy Schedule
What You Will Receive:
- 1 Hour SAFE: Redesigned URLA (10753)
About the Course:
- 2 Required Modules
- Multiple Choice Quizzes and Module Exam
- PowerPoint presentation
- Case Study (module 2 only)
- Online Final - 15 multiple-choice questions; non-proctored; 15-minute time limit
- Course Syllabus
- Recall the government sponsored enterprises and their regulating agency.
- Recognize the purpose and components of the Uniform Mortgage Data Program.
- Indicate the revisions to the URLA and recall the purpose of the ULAD.
- Clarify the components of the redesigned URLA.
Allied’s 1-Hour SAFE Redesigned URLA Continuing Education is a 1-hour online continuing education (CE) course. It is designed to satisfy the one hour elective CE education requirements of the SAFE Act. The course includes an overview of the revised URLA and its various components pursuant to the 2019 changes.
This course is available until December 31, 2019. In order to meet the 2019 deadline for on time renewal, we strongly suggest that you complete the course in its entirety by December 17, 2019.