Books for Real Estate Professionals:
1. Real Estate: The Sustainable Investment: “Offers advice and stories to make the learning curve a bit less steep and measurably safer, with proven strategies for reaching long-term investment goals by including income property in your asset allocation.”
2. Investing in Real Estate, 7th Edition: One of the bestselling guides to real estate, newly revised for today’s real estate investors. “Whether you want to fix and sell or buy, improve, and hold, market savvy real estate investor Gary W. Eldred shows you how to achieve your goals.”
3. Shift: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times: “Real estate buyers and sellers have to SHIFT their mindset to new and more creative strategies in this challenging real estate market. This book shows them excellent ways to survive and thrive” (Robert Allen, Amazon.com book description).
4. 21 Things I Wish My Broker Had Told Me: Practical Advice for New Real Estate Professionals: The book includes “interviews and real-life insights from the real estate industry’s most successful and top producing brokers and agents.”
5. My Life & 1000 Houses: Failing Forward to Financial Freedom: “This autobiographic tale is perfect for entrepreneurs and a must-read for anyone aspiring to be a real estate investor.”
Real Estate Software for Real Estate Professionals:
1. Top Producer: “Managing your customers and building repeat business just got easier, faster, and a whole lot more intelligent.”
2. IXACT Contact: Real estate CRM, email marketing and monthly e-newsletters.
3. Masterdigm: Automated email, lead conversion, CRM, web hosting, property management and a lot more.
4. Realty Juggler: Track prospects and clients, print reports, create task plans and much more.
5. Agent Office: Easy-to-use CRM “helps you generate business and keeps your sales pipeline running smoothly.”
Have fun pursuing your real estate license, broker license or appraiser license! Contact Allied if you have any questions. You can reach us at 1-800-617-3513.