Did you hear? We recently updated our comprehensive Exam Cram DVD! Used in conjunction with Allied Real Estate Schools’ Online Exam Prep Questions, the Exam Cram DVD with Workbook provides students with the confidence and knowledge that is needed to pass the California state licensing exam with ease.
Allied’s Exam Cram is an industry-leading exam prep product designed to benefit and support the online real estate student in pursuing their salesperson license or broker license. With our 20+ year history in online real estate license training, we think we have a pretty good grasp on what our students are in need of when it comes to their real estate education and future careers. The Exam Cram DVD with Workbook is proof of this.
WHAT IS IT?
Allied’s California Real Estate Exam Cram DVD with Workbook tutorial is a review that helps prepare you for the California state licensing exam. It is structured into chapters that contain information and practice questions to reinforce your real estate knowledge. The DVD and Workbook tutorial are designed to be used together. When you take your Exam Cram tutorial, you should follow along in the workbook and take notes as the instructor goes through each topic.
WHAT IS IN IT?
The product includes four DVDs (a total of about 11 hours in length) and a workbook, divided into the following sections:
Getting Started: National
- Chapter 1: Property, Estates, and Ownership
- Chapter 2: Encumbrances and Transfer of Ownership
- Chapter 3: Contracts: The Basics
- Chapter 4: Agency Relationships
- Chapter 5: Real Estate Contracts
- Chapter 6: Disclosures in Real Estate
- Chapter 7: Escrow and Closing
- Chapter 8: Real Estate Finance: Loans
- Chapter 9: Real Estate Finance: Lending Institutions
- Chapter 10: Valuation and Appraisal
- Chapter 11: Land Use, Subdivisions, and Housing
- Chapter 12: Real Estate Brokerage
- Chapter 13: Real Estate Specialization
- MATH: Bonus Section
Getting Started: California
- Includes the same Chapters as National, but applies to CA Real Estate.