7-Hour National USPAP Update Course
7-Hour National USPAP Update CoursePrice: $165.00
If you are a licensed or certified appraiser and need to satisfy your two-year USPAP requirement, this is the course for you.
The 2018-2019 7-Hour Equivalent USPAP Update Course can help you maintain your existing appraisal license and keep it up to date.
As a licensed or certified residential appraiser, you are required to complete the 7-Hour National USPAP Update course every two years. This course only applies to individuals that currently hold an appraisal license. It provides the necessary training to keep your license up to date. Satisfy your real estate appraisal requirements from the comfort of your home.
The core of this course focuses on the 2018-2019 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice updates as set forth by the Appraisal Standards Board of The Appraisal Foundation. Also included are issues that appraisers face in their daily appraisal assignments, as well as common USPAP violations.
- Describe the process for updating USPAP
- Describe the changes to USPAP DEFINITIONS, PREAMBLE, RULES, STANDARDS, and Advisory Opinions
- Recall the rationale for the changes to USPAP
- Evaluate discussion examples and apply appropriate actions that are compliant with USPAP.
Get ahead with the online course, which allows you to study when and where you want! Short reading assignments allow you to focus on main ideas. Chapter summaries highlight important points. The course includes online quizzes, which are graded instantly. Know your scores right away! Each module must be completed twice, and each quiz questions answered correctly twice.
- 2018-2019 Equivalent 7-HR National USPAP Course Student Manual
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, 2018 – 2019 Edition
- 100% online learning - Includes 7 comprehensive modules, with reading assignments and quizzes to reinforce the material.
- No final exam is necessary - There are required pre- and post-assessments designed to gauge how much the student already knows before starting the course and how much the student learned after taking the course. No minimum score is required.
- Course syllabus
Enroll now or talk with an Allied Representative today.