Why Choose Allied Schools
The complete educational experience at an accredited real estate school
We provide you with the total learning experience! You can decide when and where to learn, while simultaneously receiving the education, support and assistance that enables you to succeed in your new career.
It is important that you come to a school that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Beware of schools that claim to offer quality real estate training, but do not have the right credentials to back themselves up. When you enroll at Allied, you receive an education from a school that is nationally accredited, offers state approved courses, and is respected nationwide. You can trust that you will receive the qualifications you need from a school that has worked hard to maintain the best credentials.
Our real estate school is recognized.
Our school has a long-standing history.
- We have had over 1 million enrollments nationwide.
- We have over 21 years experience.
Our real estate license courses are relevant and up-to-date.
- They are continually reviewed by our internal compliance department and outside agencies.
- The subject matter is updated to reflect current trends, topics and issues in real estate, broker and appraisal education.
Our real estate courses are designed for distance education.
- They provide students with a quick, convenient way to learn.
- The user-friendly and interactive courses yield immediate feedback.
- All assignments and tests are available online.
Our school provides ongoing student support.
- Our staff is dedicated to the success of all of our students in every Allied course.
- Our staff is available by e-mail, phone and fax during regular business hours to provide assistance and answer any of your questions.