15-Hour National USPAP Course
Fulfill Your USPAP Requirement
If you are getting your Appraisal Trainee license or want to become a licensed Residential Appraiser, this is the course for you. The 15-Hour USPAP course is a requirement for all new appraisal students. Whether you want this as part of a package or a standalone course, we can help you satisfy your educational needs.
Allied's Online 15-Hour National USPAP Update Course is offered in the following states: California, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Utah, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., Wyoming.
We provide you with a background on the most current appraisal standards and practices.
Satisfy your USPAP requirements from the comfort of your home. The 15-hour course is only available as an online option.
- Recognize significant historical events that influenced appraisal practice.
- Describe the purpose and contents of USPAP and additional guidance documents.
- Recognize the framework of the appraisal process in the context of USPAP.
- Define key USPAP terms and other appraisal-related terms.
- Describe the expectations for appraisers and when compliance with USPAP is required.
- Describe USPAP compliance obligations for appraisal practice and other services.
- Evaluate USPAP requirements of the Conduct and Management sections of the ETHICS RULE.
- Evaluate USPAP requirements of the Management section of the ETHICS RULE.
- Evaluate the USPAP requirements of the Confidentiality section of the ETHICS RULE.
- Evaluate the purpose and requirements of the RECORD KEEPING RULE.
- Evaluate the purpose and requirements of the COMPETENCY RULE.
- Identify and describe the three primary obligations for appraisers in an appraisal or appraisal review assignment.
- Determine when the JURISDICTIONAL EXCEPTION RULE is applicable.
- Evaluate case examples and apply appropriate actions that are compliant with USPAP.
- Recall the purpose of specific USPAP Statements.
- Recall guidance and advice presented in specific USPAP Advisory Opinions.
You can get ahead with the online course. Short reading assignments allow you to focus on main ideas. Chapter summaries highlight important points. The course includes online quizzes and a final exam, which are graded instantly. Know your scores right away! The final exam requires a proctor - Call for details. Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion immediately via e-mail.
Course materials include:
- 2014-2015 15-Hour National USPAP Course
- 100% online learning - Includes 14 comprehensive modules, with assignments, quizzes and final exam to reinforce material.
- Textoobk: Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, 2014-2015 Edition