15-Hour National USPAP Course
Fulfill Your USPAP Requirement
If you are getting your Appraisal Trainee license or want to become a licensed Residential Appraiser, this is the course for you. The 15-Hour USPAP course is a requirement for all new appraisal students. Whether you want this as part of a package or a standalone course, we can help you satisfy your educational needs.
Allied’s 2012-2013 15-Hour National USPAP Course and newly updated 75-Hour Real Estate Appraisal Principles, Practices and Report Writing Courses are pending approval in select states. Please call 800-617-3513.
We provide you with a background on the most current appraisal standards and practices.
Allied is one of the few schools approved by the AQB to offer a National USPAP course through distance education. You can satisfy your USPAP requirements from the comfort of your home. The 15-hour course is only available as an online option.
- Recognize significant historical events that influenced appraisal practice.
- Describe the structure of The Appraisal Foundation and its various relationships.
- Identify the roles of The Appraisal Foundation and its boards.
- Identify the responsibilities of the sponsors and councils of The Appraisal Foundation.
- Describe the role of The Appraisal Subcommittee.
- Explain how State licensure and certification agencies are regulated.
- Define key USPAP terms and other appraisal-related terms.
- Describe the purpose and content of USPAP.
- Explain when compliance with USPAP is required.
- Discuss the purpose of additional guidance documents.
- Describe the relationship between valuation services and appraisal practice.
- Describe the four sections of the ETHICS RULE.
- Describe the three sections of the COMPETENCY RULE.
- Determine when the JURSDICTIONAL EXCEPTION RULE is applicable.
- Describe the obligations of an appraiser that are addressed in STANDARDS 1-10.
- Evaluate case examples and apply appropriate actions that compliant with USPAP.
You can get ahead with the online course. Short reading assignments allow you to focus on main ideas. Chapter summaries highlight important points. The course includes 11 online quizzes and a final exam, which are graded instantly. Know your scores right away! The final exam requires a proctor - Call for details. Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion immediately via e-mail.
Course materials include:
- 2012-2013 15-Hour National USPAP Course
- 100% online learning - Includes 11 comprehensive modules, with assignments, quizzes and final exam to reinforce material.