Pennsylvania SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator
Be SAFE Compliant - Choose 100% Online Pennsylvania SAFE Mortgage Exam Prep
The time to satisfy your Pennsylvania state's SAFE Mortgage Act requirements is now. To keep your MLO career on track, you need to pass the SAFE mortgage test. Are you prepared? Benefit from convenient, 100% online exam preparation materials from an approved NMLS course provider.
Pennsylvania SAFE mortgage requirements:
- Complete 20 hours of pre-license education
- Pass the National Component of the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test – Be ready to pass the National Component of the exam with Allied's SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator National Exam Prep Online.
- Pass the Pennsylvania Component of the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test.
- Submit a MLO licensee endorsement application.
- Submit fingerprints to the NMLS&R.
- Submit authorization for the NMLS&R to obtain a credit report.
Take the steps to become SAFE compliant. Meet your Pennsylvania state's requirements, maintain your leads and keep your career moving forward. Fulfill your Pennsylvania state's SAFE requirements on your terms – the convenient online materials are available immediately when you enroll. Start today!
Here's what Allied has available for your state:
$88 (pay in full)