National SAFE MLO Fast Track Package
Meet your SAFE education requirements in one convenient location; ensure that you're fully compliant.
Why Choose this Package?
- Be Fully Prepared. Meet your 20-hour course requirement and prepare to pass the national component of the exam all at one school
- Stay Focused on Your Career. Continue to perform MLO business activities without any disruption or delay
- Gain a Career Advantage. Be SAFE compliant when other are scrambling to meet their requirements
- Save Money. Gain the educational foundation to successfully pass the national component of the exam and save on re-testing fees
- 100% Online. Learn on your own terms without taking time away to travel to a classroom
20-Hour SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Comprehensive Course
Learn online, meet your SAFE education requirements the most convenient way – without any disruption to your career. You need to complete 20 hours of pre-licensure education and Allied has what you need. Refresh your knowledge of fair lending laws, ethical lending, loan programs, underwriting, and settlement and closing. Online assignments and final exam put you in charge of your education. Why wait? Choose an NMLS approved education provider today.
SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator National Exam Online Prep
How many times will it take you to pass the SAFE national exam? Prepare with Allied’s online prep course and the answer is “once.” We help you succeed with a NHLS approved prep course that includes over 300 prep questions, customizable 100 question mock exams and live support when you need it.
It's time. Take the first step and enroll today. Why would you go anywhere else when everything you need is right here, 100% online?
It is individual state law that determines when a state-licensed MLO is required to pass the SAFE Mortgage Test, complete pre-licensure or continuing education training, and when state-licensed MLOs are required to complete their background checks.
State-licensed MLOs should refer to the State Licensing Requirements Page regarding schedules for completing each of the professional requirements.