S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator National Exam Online Prep with Uniform State Content(UST)
As of April 1, 2013, 20 state agencies will adopt the Uniform State Test (UST) and four additional states will do so on July 1, 2013. If and when your state agency chooses to adopt it, the UST will replace the state-specific test components. States who choose not to adopt the UST will continue to require applicants to take and pass the state specific test components.
Allied’s SAFE MLO National Exam Online Prep with Uniform State Content (UST) meets the needs of all applicants, providing the UST component your state may require or just the national component you need. Call (800) 617-3513 for more information or learn more.
Why Exam Prep?
- Test scores of 75% or better are required before licensure is granted
- Licensure will be required to conduct MLO business activities
- Required 30-day waiting periods between first three failed test attempts
- Required 6-month waiting period after fourth failed test – no MLO business activity allowed
- Costly payments/fees for each test attempt
What You Learn:
Comprehensive overview and refresher questions covering –
- Federal Mortgage-Related Laws
- General Mortgage Knowledge
- Mortgage Loan Origination Activities
What You Receive:
- 100% Online Materials. 24 Hour Access on your schedule
- 800+ Prep Questions (Including about 100 UST Questions). Grasp topics you need to know
- Mock Exams. Create 100 question practice exams
- Live Ed & Tech Support. Help when you need it
How You Will Benefit:
- Save Money. Pass the first time and pay for one exam – not multiple exams
- Keep Your Career on Track. Avoid 30-day or more waiting periods between failed exams
- Gain a Competitive Edge. Meet compliance standards now, while other MLOs delay
- Peace-of-Mind. Focus on leads and income; you know you are S.A.F.E. compliant
Ready to get started? Online enrollment is easy and you can access your S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator National Exam Prep materials today.
Allied is your NMLS approved education provider and we will help you succeed. And our S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator National Exam Online Prep is just the beginning. We have additional 100% online S.A.F.E. education products:
It is individual state law that determines when a state-licensed MLO is required to pass the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Test, complete pre-licensure or continuing education training, and when state-licensed MLOs are required to complete their background checks.
State-licensed MLOs should refer to the State Licensing Requirements Page regarding schedules for completing each of the professional requirements.
About S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator
In July of 2008, a new law called the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 went into effect. The act sets forth new laws and regulations that will forever change the way industries like real estate and mortgage conduct business.
A section of Title V called the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E.) may be of particular importance to the future of your career. Under this law, new and existing mortgage loan originators (MLOs) will need to obtain or maintain state licensure. Additionally, California real estate agents and brokers who perform residential MLO activities will need to obtain MLO license endorsements.
Satisfy S.A.F.E. compliance regulations. Here’s what MLOs and California real estate professionals performing MLO activities need to do:
- Successfully complete National and State specific S.A.F.E. examinations
- Complete pre-licensure education courses*
- Submit fingerprints to the NMLS
- Submit authorization for the NMLS to obtain a credit report
*Exception: If you work for an insured depository regulated by OCC, OTS, FDIC, FED and NCUA or the Farm Credit Administration you are not required to take the S.A.F.E.-required pre or continuing education courses.
Failure to stay S.A.F.E. compliant could result in job and income loss, as well as the consequences you will face for breaking a law, which may include fines up to $10,000. Don’t wait - keep your career on track.
Take the first step – pass the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator National exam on your first attempt with Allied’s S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator National Exam Prep – it’s 100% online.