20-Hour S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator Comprehensive Course
Allied Will Pay the $30 Credit Banking Fee to the NMLS Upon Course Completion!
Allied’s Mortgage Loan Originator SAFE Comprehensive course is a 20-hour online prelicensing course. It is designed to satisfy all of the pre-licensure education requirements of the SAFE Act.
This 20-hour course includes:
The remaining 12 hours
- 3 hours of federal laws and regulations
- 3 hours of ethics - includes instruction on fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues
- 2 hours of training related to lending standards for the nontraditional mortgage product marketplace
cover mortgage markets, loan products, the loan package, underwriting, settlement procedures, loan servicing, and default and foreclosure.
Why Allied's Online MLO Course?
- Receive an NMLS approved, 100% online education
- Satisfy S.A.F.E pre-licensure education requirements
- Benefit from regular start dates – a course session starts every Wednesday
- Learn online, according to your busy schedule
What You Will Receive:
- 100% Online Materials
- Comprehensive Units
- Online Final Exam – 50 multiple-choice questions
- Personalized Student Support
What You Will Learn:
- Federal mortgage-related and consumer protection laws
- Mortgage fraud and predatory lending
- Conventional and government-backed financing
- Fixed-rate loans, ARMs, and GPMs
- Steps in completing a loan application and preparing a loan package
- Underwriting guidelines used to qualify borrowers
- Closing statements and mandatory settlement disclosures
How You Will Benefit:
- Be One Step Closer to SAFE Compliance. All MLOs have to complete at least 20 hours of S.A.F.E. mortgage education.
- Keep Your Career Moving Forward. Continue to focus on leads and conducting business without disruption to your career.
- Be Ahead of the Competition. Complete your education while other MLOs delay.
- Meet All of Your Education Requirements at One School. Allied has exam prep to help you prepare for the National Test Component with Uniform State Content, as well as some State Components.
Ready to get started? Don't wait – enroll now, access your materials the very same day! Allied's 20-Hour S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator Comprehensive Course enables you to fulfill your required hours on your terms – learn online, keep your career on track.
It is individual state law that determines when a state-licensed MLO is required to pass the SAFE Mortgage Test, complete pre-licensure or continuing education training, and when state-licensed MLOs are required to complete their background checks.
State-licensed MLOs should refer to the State Licensing Requirements Page regarding schedules for completing each of the professional requirements.
The minimum course timeframe is 11 days, while the maximum timeframe is 14 days. Please call (800) 617-3513 if you have any questions.