20-Hour S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator Comprehensive Course
20-Hour SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Comprehensive Course (7-Day)
PRICE: $308 - Call 1-800-617-3513 to Enroll!!
Now you can choose an accelerated version of this course. Course sessions start each Tuesday based on the following schedule:
Intro & Units 1-3
Note: Students will not be able to progress any faster than the schedule. Allied will pay the credit banking fee of $30.00 to NMLS for each student upon completion.
Why Allied's Online MLO Course?
- Receive an NMLS approved, 100% online education
- Satisfy S.A.F.E pre-licensure education requirements
- Benefit from regular start dates – a course session starts every Wednesday
- Learn online, according to your busy schedule
What You Will Receive:
- 100% Online Materials
- Comprehensive Units
- Online Final Exam – 50 multiple-choice questions
- Personalized Student Support
What You Will Learn:
- Federal mortgage-related and consumer protection laws
- Mortgage fraud and predatory lending
- Conventional and government-backed financing
- Fixed-rate loans, ARMs, and GPMs
- Steps in completing a loan application and preparing a loan package
- Underwriting guidelines used to qualify borrowers
- Closing statements and mandatory settlement disclosures
How You Will Benefit:
- Be One Step Closer to SAFE Compliance. All MLOs have to complete at least 20 hours of S.A.F.E. mortgage education.
- Keep Your Career Moving Forward. Continue to focus on leads and conducting business without disruption to your career.
- Be Ahead of the Competition. Complete your education while other MLOs delay.
- Meet All of Your Education Requirements at One School. Allied has exam prep to help you prepare for the National Component and California Unique State Component of the MLO test.
Ready to get started? Don't wait – enroll now, access your materials the very same day! Allied's 20-Hour S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator Comprehensive Course enables you to fulfill your required hours on your terms – learn online, keep your career on track.
It is individual state law that determines when a state-licensed MLO is required to pass the SAFE Mortgage Test, complete pre-licensure or continuing education training, and when state-licensed MLOs are required to complete their background checks.
State-licensed MLOs should refer to the State Licensing Requirements Page regarding schedules for completing each of the professional requirements.
The minimum course timeframe is 11 days, while the maximum timeframe is 14 days. Please call (800) 617-3513 if you have any questions.