Georgia SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator
Fulfill Your Georgia SAFE Mortgage Requirements 100% Online – Pre-Licensure Course and Exam Prep
Ready to satisfy your Georgia SAFE requirements? Partner with an NMLS course provider – complete your 20 hours of pre-licensure education and prepare to pass the Georgia SAFE mortgage test 100% online. Fulfilling your Georgia state requirements is quick and effective with a convenient online education.
Here are your Georgia SAFE mortgage requirements:
- Fulfill 20 hours of pre-license education – Allied's 20-hour Georgia SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Comprehensive Course meets your minimum SAFE pre-licensure course requirements.
- Pass the National Component of the SAFE mortgage test – Allied's comprehensive exam prep prepares you to pass the national portion of the exam.
- Pass the Georgia Component of the SAFE mortgage test
- Submit authorization for the NMLS&R to obtain a credit report
- Submit a MLO licensee endorsement application
- Submit fingerprints to the NMLS&R
Enroll in Allied today – be one step closer to SAFE compliance. Complete all of your education requirements at one school – we have what you need to maintain your MLO or real estate career. Stay on track and focus on leads without disrupting you career.
- 20 Hour SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Comprehensive Course
- SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator National Exam Online Prep with Uniform State Content (UST)
Ensure that you are SAFE compliant with the flexibility and convenience of online pre-license education and exam prep. Partner with an accredited NMLS course provider today – meet your SAFE mortgage requirements, maintain your leads and stay on track.
Here's what Allied has available for your state:
$288 (pay in full)
$88 (pay in full)