Texas 210-Hour Online Real Estate License Premium Package
Take the first step toward a lasting real estate career with a package that has it all!
People will always have a reason to move, in any type of market. Position yourself to succeed by completing your Texas real estate license education.
By starting today, you can be prepared to play a key role now – and in the future. Allied’s all-inclusive real estate training will give you an advantage!
This Texas 210-Hour Online Real Estate License Premium Package provides you with all of the resources you need to start your Texas real estate career. Complete 210 hours of real estate education and prepare for the Texas state exam with Allied’s exclusive Texas Exam Cram Video. Benefit from an education that is TREC approved and can be completed from home or the office!
Texas 210-Hour online real estate license premium Package
PRICE - $698 (when paid in full at time of enrollment)
Choose this package to fulfill 210 hours of Texas real estate education and review for the state exam with leading exam preparation materials. When you enroll in this package, you will receive:
- Six Real Estate Courses – You can meet all of your Texas real estate requirements with these 100% online courses:
- Texas Principles of Real Estate (60 hours)
- Texas Residential Inspection for Real Estate Agents (30 hours)
- Texas Real Estate Appraisal (30 hours)
- Texas Real Estate Finance (30 hours)
- Texas Law of Agency (30 hours)
- Texas Law of Contracts (30 hours)
- Texas Property Management (30 hours)
- Texas Real Estate Law (30 hours)
- Texas Real Estate Brokerage (30 hours)
- And more!
- Allied’s Exclusive Texas Exam Cram Video
Choose the industry’s best exam product to review for the Texas state exam! You will benefit from this exclusive DVD that includes 12 hours of up-to-date and relevant instruction. Be prepared to pass the Texas state exam on your first try with a comprehensive review from an onscreen instructor that has more than 14,000 hours experience teaching students in the real estate field. Click here for more details.
- 110% Money Back Promise
Pass the real estate license state exam on the first try or get a full refund plus 10% of your entire package purchase price (less tax and shipping). If you are not successful the first time, simply return all course materials, along with your state failure notice within 1 year of purchase date, and we will issue you a 110% refund. Refund applies to money that is actually received by Allied from the student, not including outstanding loan balances. Offer valid for only those who purchase any of the packages listed below in one enrollment. Offer is subject to change without notice.
- California Fast Track Premium Program
- California Salesperson Exam Cram Multimedia Package
- California Broker Course(s) with Exam Cram Multimedia Package
- California Broker Exam Cram Multimedia Package
- Texas Real Estate License Premium Package
- Virginia Real Estate Principles + Online Prep Package
- Washington Real Estate Fast Track Package
The 110% Money Back Promise for students who enrolled in the Real Estate Appraisal Licensing 150-Hour Package or purchased the Contractor Premium Package prior to 4/22/2013 will still be honored.
The 110% Money Back Promise does NOT apply to Florida or Georgia Real Estate Package.
- Texas Exam Cram Vocabulary Flash Cards
You can learn important Texas real estate concepts and key words with these handy flash cards. Test your knowledge the convenient way with cards you can take with you wherever you go!
- Real Estate Math Tutor & Real Estate Dictionary
Don’t get stumped by complex real estate math and unfamiliar terminology. You can have the ability to quickly calculate math problems and look up real estate terms with these valuable resources.
- Certificate of Completion
You will receive a Certificate of Completion via mail when you complete your Texas real estate courses. The final exams do not require a proctor.
- Nationally-Accredited Real Estate Education
You can start your education with the right credentials by your side. Allied Real Estate School is nationally accredited by the DETC and TREC approved, giving your Texas real estate course an advantage.
- Personalized Student Support
At Allied, there are more than 350 employees dedicated to the success all of our students in every Allied course. You have the support you need available at every stage. Contact helpful representatives via phone during normal business hours for live assistance. They are available via email and fax too.
- Real Estate Designation Course
– One designation is included in your package at no cost. Additional designations, such as Short Sale Specialist, are $38 each. Call (800) 617-3513 to get your designation today.
Enroll today! Be one step closer to a future full of possibility – and a lasting career as a Texas real estate salesperson.