Meet Your Georgia Real Estate State License Requirements with Georgia Real Estate Online School
Get the Georgia Real Estate License Requirement Information You Need
Do you have questions about how to obtain a Georgia real estate license? You've come to the right place! Allied Schools is a Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) approved Georgia real estate school and we have the education you need in order to sit for the state licensing exam.
Why do I need to be licensed? According to the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC), a real estate salesperson applicant must take and successfully pass a qualifying examination prior to license approval. The exam was developed to protect public interest and ensure potential licensees have a complete understanding of basic legal requirements and business practices.
Who Administers the Test? The exam is administered by Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP).
What are the Requirements? An individual seeking a Georgia salesperson license must satisfy the following requirements:
- Age Requirement: You must be at least 18 years of age.
- General Education: You must have a high school diploma or a certificate of equivalency.
- Real Estate Education: Successfully complete the required 75-hour salesperson course at a school approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission in real property, agency and contracts.
- Background Check: Bring a copy of one of the following to the AMP testing center before you receive your license:
- Georgia Crime Information Center (GCIC) Report
- Criminal History Report
- Examination: Sit for and pass the Georgia real estate license examination, which is administered by the AMP testing center.
How to get your Georgia real estate license?
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact an Admissions Representative at (800) 617-3513.