Get Your Louisiana Appraisal License with Allied's Appraisal
Start your Louisiana appraisal training today!
Fulfill Your Louisiana Appraisal Education with Allied!
Start your Louisiana appraisal training today
Whether you need to fulfill USPAP requirements or keep your current license up to date with continuing education, you can meet your education needs with Allied. Reach your goals 100% online, on your schedule!
Below are the training options available in your state.
NEW APPRAISAL LICENSE PACKAGES
UPGRADE YOUR APPRAISAL TRAINEE LICENSE to become a Licensed Residential Appraiser. This package meets the minimum state required 75-Hour pre-license requirement to apply for the residential appraiser license exam. Students must already have an appraisal trainee license to take this course.
- Residential Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use Course (15-Hour)
- Real Estate Site Valuation and Cost Course (15-Hour)
- Real Estate Appraisal Sales Comparison Course (30-Hour)
- Real Estate Appraisal Report Writing Course (QE) (15-Hour)
Upgrade your trainee license and become a licensed appraiser with this 60-hour appraisal license package. Allied's Appraisal Licensing Package meets AQB requirements by providing 60 hours of appraisal education. Complete your appraisal license education and prepare for the state exam with one convenient package.
- Residential Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use (Hours: 15)
- Real Estate Appraisal Sales Comparison (Hours: 30)
- Real Estate Appraisal Site Valuation and Cost (Hours: 15)
List Price: $465.00
Tuition Price: $400.00
This 15-hour course provides you with information on the generally-accepted and recognized standards of appraisal practice in the United States.
These products provide you with helpful self-assessment tests and comprehensive practice exams that prepare you for the actual state licensing exam.
Allied's state-approved courses give you everything you need to quickly and easily renew your appraisal license.