Ready to join the growing real estate industry? Get a head start on your appraisal training hours. Enroll in Allied's appraisal license package now and start training for a career where almost one-third is self employed!
Start today and be one step closer to your career goal! Enroll in Allied’s appraisal license package, complete the education hours and prepare for the state exam. We have the training you need to meet your state’s requirements. Choose an online pioneer for your appraisal license training – we’ve had more than 1 million enrollments since 1992! With the real estate industry on the rise, now is the time to position yourself with an in-demand career!
Please call us today or fill out the form to request free information.
Pass or Don't Pay
If you don’t pass your appraisal state exam on the first try, you can send your failure notice to Allied Schools for reimbursement of the exam fee. Restrictions apply – call for details today!
How It Works:
1. Complete Allied’s 150-Hour Real Estate Appraisal Residential Licensing Package and earn an “A” in all five (5) courses
2. Schedule your state exam within 6 months of becoming eligible in your state
3. Study for the exam using Allied’s online exam preparation included with the 150-Hour Real Estate Appraisal Package
4. Take the appraisal state exam
5. Study for the exam using Allied’s online exam preparation included with the 150-Hour Real Estate Appraisal Package
6. If you do not pass the appraisal state exam, send your failure notice to Allied Schools for reimbursement of your state exam fee. Please note – Allied will reimburse you for one failed attempt only
"I have been hired...I could not have done this without Allied!"
Danna D' Amore, Lake Elsinore, CA
Real Estate Appraisal Principles, Practices, and Report Writing